Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sick 4ever

I can't create a productive blog for now because I'm sick...again. Bakit ba ang sakitin ko? I keep asking myself. I'm eating healthy, exercising daily, although I'm puyat mostly but still, why? Ugh. Well honestly, there's something I like being sick. It's the concern of the people around me. They're like "What foo do you want?" "Do you want *something* this? Or this? I'll buy you..." etc. I feel so special. Ha ha.



My temperature is 38.5, Fever + sore throat + stomach ache. Oh great. Just great. Then tommorow I need to go to Polytechnic University of the Philippines to get that clearance. Nakakapagod! Ilang linggo nako pabalik balik laging may kulang na pinapadala! -,- Goodluck to me!


My dinner last night. Yay! :-)


Blood barf. Yikes! When I woke up, I tasted something metallic. When I spit out, there's blood. :(

Oh well.

Anyways, I promise to make a sensible post tommorow. Take care!

XOXO,
Trixie *achoo*

No comments:

Post a Comment